7/2/08

An Introduction

This is my first blog, ironically it will probably be my last blog. I thought this would be a good way to share some of my ideas about finances and glee about tech related things (plus, hopefully make some money). Before I go any further, I must admit that I'm an apple fan. I wouldn't go as far as to call myself a fanboy, but I definitely am a fan. I never took a sacred vow to only use mac stuff, it's just my preference.

I am also newly married, and one thing my new bride and I are learning is finances. We've read a few books, and taken Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University Course (which I highly recommend), and we're starting to use a budget (also highly recommended), and are trying to get out of debt. I would love to share our experiences with my readers, and also gather other ideas from readers.

So that's about it. Hopefully this thing will go pretty well.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment