7/10/08

The Itunes app store is up!

Good news for all you Ipod touch/Iphone users, the Itunes app store is up and running. There are around 500 apps available at the moment, and many of them are free. The ones I'm most excited about are the google mobile app, Super Monkey Ball, the remote app, which turns your Ipod Touch/Iphone into a remote for itunes and Apple TV, and the different banking  and money apps, like the Bank of America app. 

I poked around the app store in Itunes today, and it the navigation seems to be fairly easy to use, it basically is the same as searching for downloads and widgets on apple.com. It remains to be seen how navigation is on the Ipod Touch/Iphone, seeing as how I don't have either. I promise as soon as I acquire one of said devices, I will be posting a full review on the app store. Until then, check it out on your Ipod Touch/Iphone, you lucky son of a gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment